Tuesday 10 January 2012

Project proposal

Documentary Proposal

1.
Topic
The paranormal in Henley-on-Thames
2.
Important questions that need an answer (three or more)
1)    Do you believe in ghosts?
2)    Is Henley College haunted?
3)   
3.
Three talking heads (who I will interview formally)
Annie, Jack, Josh, Sarah and I.
We will also interview an outside believer, and non-believer.
4.
Voice-over narration (what I will say about the topic through a narrator)
I am the narrator for our documentary.
5.
On-location footage (what I will show while narrating)
Grounds of Henley College and around the area.
Setting up.
Walking to places, different sites
The abandoned swimming pool
6.
The Twist(something cool to impress audience)
Sighting of a ghost, or paranormal experience.
7.
How I plan to “get it done”.
Set myself and my group deadlines, when are we going to finish filming by? When are we starting editing and when does editing need to be finished? If each of us have separate jobs we can efficiently split up tasks and have more time on our own task in order to reach distinction level.






No comments:

Post a Comment